JEM provides support and has been the catalyst in the establishment of a number of amazing advocacy and development projects in Australia, Thailand, Uganda, and Zambia.
Our seed projects have included:
- Little Tree Shop – An Australian online fair trade store selling beautiful bags & gift products from around the world
- Asha Global - An Australian project advocating for sex trafficked women in India and around the world
- Help Save The Kids – A community development project providing education and hope to children and families on the Thailand/Burma border
- Zoes Hope – A development project impacting the lives of children at risk in Zambia through love in action
- Fair Tradie Project – A building organisation that takes teams of tradies and laborers to support and undertake building projects in Uganda.
We also provide Australian administrative support to:
We provide the opportunity for our young women to develop their skills and gain work experience by volunteering in some of these partner projects. They are able to do any number of things including administration, assisting with events, fundraising activities, creative arts and performing.
This holistic approach empowers the young women involved in JEM to attain their goals, rebuild their lives and make a positive contribution to the communities around them.